BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

GoD bLeSs Us~~


21/12/09,
Oh my God!!!
the PMR result will out!!!
Wah.....
I m a dead man!!!
So scary********
if i dont get more than 5A,
i will be kicked out this school....
Haiz....
I know that my performance in the real exam was not very good...
many questions answered wrongly...
Aiyo,
so weird,
if i be the one who will be transfered to other school...
If i dont get 8A,
i will be ashamed,
towards parents, teachers, school, family, and the KS students else...
I want 8A!!!!
no matter how difficult is it...
I swear to my GOD,
i m really did a lot of preparation be4 the exam,
please bless me to get anything that i want,
because i hv done many sacrifices because of this exam,
reading, studying, reading, studying,
everyday be4 the exam...
I dun want 2 let my parents down,
so please bless me 2 get all A!!!
God bless me,
n also my friends,
to get our satisfying result...
I dun want 2 lose any of my best friends,
including our loyal TKD members...
I want to get all 'A's,
so i can be qualified to enter the pure science class...
i want to take all the science sub,
Bio, Chemis, Physics, Add Math....
if i can enter the pure science class,
it is not a difficult thing to me to apply scholarship in university...
my future is bright,
so the first step to achieve my ambition is:
to attain perfect score in PMR...
In any case,
the result hv already fixed,
no one can change it...
So,
i pray,pray n pray,
everyday pray......
hope that the graph can be dropped,
as low as they could********
wish that i can get my dreaming result~~

0 评论: