BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, November 29, 2009

~No Matter How Difficult is It~



The mission havn't accomplish yet!!!Althougt i fell a litter bit tired, i still prepare the elements to complete the chinese farewell's video.

This is a very challenging job for me. Jan Leong, Qi Xian and me was managed to this job before the farewell. But only Jan Leong and me have the responsibility to make the video nowaday. A few days ago, Jan Leong and me have arranged the materials that would be used for this. But they were still in confusion to me. I dont know how to make the beginning of the video. Ah Leong suggested that putting the last year scenes at the beginning of the video was better. But it took plenty of my time to search for the scenes. Finally, i decided to take them with Zheng Zhang.

The problems havn't solved yet. This is very difficult for me because i have to sacrifice my precious time and spirit to complete this job . I waste much time today to edit the title and animation of the video. However I must complete this video as fast as possible, because all the chinese in school are looking forward to our finished version's video.I will persevere to complete it, with my unyielding spirit, no matter how difficult is it.


**************************************************
We had been holiday for a week. Everyday, I have two fixed things to do:
1)Miss her and my sincere friends in school.
2)Awaiting for the result of PMR.
This holiday is very unbearable for me, because it was absolutely meaningless. I can't see her since the holiday began. I had to see her photo in my com if i was extremely thinking of her. I dont know how are her recently. Hope that she could enjoy this wonderful holiday with happiness, without me...


0 评论: